To execute and promote sales to exploit the market for this segment of business and contribute in meeting the segments objective and maximizing sales, revenue & profitability
1. Degree in relevant branch of Engineering or equivalent Technical qualification
2. 3 to 5 years relevant experience
3. Experience in Engineering products and project sales
4. Computer literate
5. Must have a strong knowledge of the market.
6. Should be able to communicate effectively
7. Excellent negotiation and selling skills.
1. Recommend annual sales and profit budget for own segment, based on the past performance and expected future demand, and upon approval of the same from Sales Manager ensure achievement of projected target.
2. Effectively execute business strategies / policies to exploit the current market demand and generate future demand for products so as to enhance market share and profitability.
3. Review actual sales against budget regularly and ensure that the sale is proceeding in accordance with the projection.
4. Regularly visit the existing as well as prospective customer to establish/maintain healthy and profitable relation ship and also to find out their present and future demand to be able to meet them in time.
5. Conduct market intelligence survey to keep track of the competitor’s business policy, pricing structure, discount policy etc so as to support team’s business strategies to beat the competition.
6. Explore new avenues of business such as new market, customers, new products in order to expand the field of operation and enhance the volume of sales and profit.
7. Keep track of the tenders floated by the government, semi- government and private sectors, obtain tender document, evaluate, prepare competitive quotations for the approval of the Sales Manager/ G.M and submit the same upon approval.
8. Monitor regularly the outstanding debt statement and follow up to ensure collection of the credit in time and in full to avoid loss of money or litigation.