To plan, manage and lead the showroom sales to achieve sales target and to ensure smooth, efficient and effective functioning of showroom
1. Plan and execute such strategies as to ensure that the budgeted target for showroom is achieved or exceeded in volume and profit term
2. Communicate sales plan and targets to the sales team to achieve targets successfully.
3. Monitor sales process (aspects such as initial customer contact and reception, clarification of need, identification of prospect, follow-up on initial contact, final closure of sale and quality of sales documentation) to ensure quality in the entire process.
4. Deal with critical problems, major customer complaints or issues that may be escalated and ensure prompt action or decisions for timely resolution.
5. Prepare stock requirement list for the month specifying make, model and number of vehicles for the approval of the Sales Manger.
6. Interact regularly with the existing and prospective customers to establish profitable relationships and determine their present and future requirements.
7. Maximise usage of demo’s and monitor demo to sale ratio
8. Manage all aspects of the showroom to ensure high standards in the display, housekeeping and product information to convey the desired image of the brand and the Company.
9. Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles
Graduate in any discipline
5+ years experience in similar role
Good knowledge of Automobile sales gained through formal training and work experience
Full understanding of show room merchandising
Dynamic and proactive personality
Ability to lead, develop and motivate teams.